Terms and conditions of use
We at WPLicense offer WordPress software developed by third party developers. Our services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. We do not provide technical support and do not guarantee the proper functioning of the software.
2. As we do not modify any files or code for any of the available downloads, we do not bear any responsibility for any damage caused by installation/usage of downloaded item.
3. WPLicense reserves the right to re-publish or un-publish any of the listed download items at any time in the future.
4. All the users are required to abide by their install limits, any means of cheating or bypassing restrictions will result in ban from accessing the website resources.
5. These Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without any notice to the website users.
Please note that if you do not accept the terms mentioned above, then you are requested to stop using our services..